- Associate Professor, Ph.D.
- Department of Brain Science and Engineering, Graduate Schoolo of Life Science and Systems Engineering (LSSE), Kyushu Institute of Technology (Kyutech).
Sasebo National College of Technology, Japan.
University of Miyazaki, Japan.
Ph.D. (Eng), March 2006.
Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan
Director, Bratech Co. Ltd.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, 21th Century Center of Excellence Program, Kyushu Institute of Technology.
Assistant Professor, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology.
Associate Professor, Kyushu Institute of Technology.
- LSI Design (FPGA, Reconfigurable Platform, Hardware/Software Complex System)
- Soft Computing (Self-Organizing Map, Fuzzy Systems, Genetic Algorithm, Neural Networks)
- Image and Video Processing
- Autonomous Robotics
JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B), 4.29 Million Yen,
entitled “Realization of Reconfigurable Brain Device and its Application to Autonomous Mobile Robot”.
JSPS Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B), 3.70 Million Yen,
entitled “Realization of Self-Organizing Brain Device and its Application to Autonomous Mobile Robot”.
- Best Feature Award, IEEE Symposium on Low-Power and High-Speed Chips COOL Chips XV, 2012.
- Excellent Paper Award, 5th International Symposium on Management Engineering (ISME2008), 2008.
- 4 domestic conference/meeting awards.