Skip to content
The Meiji College of Technology was opened to its first students as a private
- The Meiji College of Technology was opened to its first studentsas a private institution with three departments.
- Became a 4-year course national institution.
- Under the National School Establishment Law, the Meiji College of Technology became the Kyushu Institute of Technology.
- The Faculty of Computer Science and Systems Engineering was established.
- The Graduate School of Life Science and Systems Engineering (Independent postgraduate school) was established.
- All National Universities were transformed into National University Corporations; the Kyushu Institute of Technology was also incorporated as a National University Corporation. Mr. Keiichiro Yasukaw